Boko Haram 'Terrorists swung me to sex machine,' liberated pregnant lady reveal





 One of the ladies as of late liberated from the grasp of Boko Haram has recounted how the terrorists brought turn laying down with her and wound up getting her pregnant.

Asabe Aliyu, a 23-year-old mother of four, was regurgitating blood as she recounted to her story, as per Daily Times.

Asabe was taken by the order six months back from Delsak in Borno State, a town close Chibok, where
more than 200 young ladies were kidnapped in April 2014.

"I was kidnapped six months back in Delsak when our town was invaded by Boko Haram. In the first place I had stayed from my town to a timberland near to Cameroun, they transformed me into a sex machine. They alternated to lay down with me. Presently, I am pregnant and I can't recognize the father," she said in tears.

"With my condition as a pregnant lady, I did the cooking of their nourishment," she included.

"They adducted the entire of my family and killed my spouse at Kilkasa woods when I was four months pregnant. They took us to Sambisa timberland, we were resting in an open field. For a considerable length of time, we went without water or nourishment," another liberated hostage, Lami Musa while holding a three-day-old child young lady.

"Three days back, I conceived this infant young lady. As I am conversing with you, I can't learn the status of her wellbeing. I have not had a shower since I was conveyed of the child. The infant is yet to be washed as well," she included.

214 of the young ladies protected from the group are likewise said to be pregnant.

All the ladies and kids who have been saved from Boko Haram are right now getting care and will likewise be directed because of the injury they have confronted.


EmoticonEmoticon